Return to all recipes | Previous Recipe: Deviled Eggs with Espelette Pepper Dressing and Fleur du Sel | Next Recipe: French Vinaigrette
Goat Cheese Cakes with Fig Sauce Seasoning with A L'Olivier Fruit Vinegars
Offered in seven luscious flavors, A L'Olivier innovative fruit vinegars are the new go-to ingredients for seasoning seafood, eggs, cheese, salads, vegetables and grains. Made with fresh fruit puree, the vinegars have a rich sauce-like texture and irresistible tangy-sweetness.. Sample our recipes and then discover fun, new ways to spice-up your favorite dishes using A L'Olivier fruit vinegars.
- 8 ounces fresh log-shape goat cheese, such as Celebrity brand
- 16 round whole wheat or whole meal crackers
- A L'Olivier Fig Vinegar
- Orange blossom or lavender honey to taste
- Fresh or dried figs for garnish
- For each serving, place 4 crackers on small plate and top with ½ ounce goat cheese circle (divide 8 ounce log into 16 equal portions).
- Drizzle goat cheese "cakes" with fig vinegar and honey to taste and garnish with figs.
Recipe by: Allison Boomer