Shrimp with Tomato Cilantro Dip Seasoning with A L'Olivier Fruit Vinegars
Offered in seven luscious flavors, A L'Olivier innovative fruit vinegars are the new go-to ingredients for seasoning seafood, eggs, cheese, salads, vegetables and grains. Made with fresh fruit puree, the vinegars have a rich sauce-like texture and irresistible tangy-sweetness. Sample our recipes and then discover fun, new ways to spice-up your favorite dishes using A L'Olivier fruit vinegars.
- 16 large raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Olive oil for grilling shrimp
- 1/2 cup A L'Olivier Tomato Vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Set indoor stovetop grill at highest temperature or use cast iron skillet on burner set at highest setting. Place 3-4 shrimp on wooden skewer and brush with olive oil. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until pinkish-white and tender.
- To serve, drizzle shrimp hot from the grill with tomato vinegar and sprinkle with salt, pepper and cilantro.
Recipe by: Allison Boomer