- 1 large cauliflower, cut into 4 steaks
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Salt and pepper
Time: 45 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel leaves off cauliflower and slice into 3-4 thick steaks across the width of the cauliflower head. Place cauliflower on a foil-lined baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce; in a medium bowl combine mustard, oil, shallots, garlic, and salt and pepper, to taste. Pour sauce over cauliflower steaks to coat completely.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
Login and Registration Form