- 1 Pound of Fresh Strawberries
- Sprinkles & other Decorations (Optional)
Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
Make the Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Wash your strawberries & pat dry.
- Pour Amedei Toscano Gocce Black 90% in a bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water (double-broiler).
- Repeat this step with Amedei Toscano Gocce Bianco White and pour into a bowl and place over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Stir the chocolate until smooth about 3-5 minutes. Once melted, remove both from heat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. One-by-one, dip each strawberry into desired chocolate; evenly coat each strawberry & place on baking sheet. Decorate with desired sprinkles and other fixings.
- Once you have finished dipping each strawberry, chill strawberries for 15-20 minutes until chocolate is set & hardened.
Login and Registration Form