- 2 cups of Cranberries + for additional garnish
- Brown Sugar/ regular sugar- 1 cup sugar
- Water- 1 cup
- Club soda- finish
- Bring the water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the cranberries and lower the heat to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes, until the berries are soft. Pour the syrup through a fine-mesh strainer into a wide-mouth jar. Press the berries gently to release all their juice. Stir in the White Dressing. Cap the jar and refrigerate it until needed.
- When ready to serve, serve over ice with club soda or choice of spirit. We like either Vodka or Bourbon.