- 2 cups of Cranberries + for additional garnish
- Brown Sugar/ regular sugar- 1 cup sugar
- Water- 1 cup
- 3/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar/Dressing
- Club soda- finish
Time: 15 minutes
Bring the water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan. Add the cranberries and lower the heat to a simmer. Cook for about 10 minutes, until the berries are soft. Pour the syrup through a fine-mesh strainer into a wide mouth jar. Press the berries gently to release all their juice. Stir in the White Dressing. Cap the jar and refrigerate it until needed. For an alcohol-free drink, fill a highball glass with ice, pour over 2-3 ounces of the shrub, and top with soda.
- In a saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar and water, heat until sugar is dissolved
- Cool and strain into a bowl
- Refrigerate overnight
- When ready to serve, serve over ice with club soda or choice of spirit. We like either Vodka or Bourbon.