- 1 egg
- 1 large boiling potato
- 8 haricots vertes (French string beans)
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 black radish
- 1 pink radish
- 1 scallion white and green parts, thinly sliced on the diagonal
Time: 1 hour
Yield: 2 SERVINGS
- Put the egg in a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil. Cover the pot. Turn off the heat and let the egg cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove it from the hot water and plunge it into a bowl of ice water. Peel the shell and chop the egg.
- Julienne the radishes and reserve them in a bowl of ice water.
- Top, tail and blanch the green beans. Refresh under cold running water. Cut them in half on the diagonal.
- Peel the potato, cut into small cubes, and cook in lightly salted, boiling water until tender. Test after 5 minutes. Drain, coarsely mash with the back of a fork.
- Put the tuna and the anchovy paste into a mixing bowl.
- Add the wine vinegar and olive oil. Mix well.
- Add the potato. Stir in the green beans, capers and the chopped egg.
- Plate. Drizzle with the Lemon Thyme infused oil, then scatter the radish julienne and scallions over.