- 2 Cups of heavy cream or light cream
- 3 Large egg yolks
- Granulated sugar for caramelized crust
Time: 40 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a saucepan, heat cream with San Ignacio Dulce de Leche.
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks. Incorporate the hot cream and San Ignacio Dulce de Leche mixture into the egg yolks.
- Pour mixture into molds and place on a baking dish. Fill the dish halfway with boiling water.
- Bake the molds in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove, let it cool and sprinkle some granulated sugar, and torch or place under a double broiler to caramelize.