- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
Time: 15 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- In a blender combine eggs, milk, flour, salt, and oil. Process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil. Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into the pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan.
- Cook for 2-5 minutes, turning once, until golden.
- Repeat with remaining butter.
- Serve hot and spoon San Ignacio Dulce de Leche onto crêpe, fold, and enjoy.