- ¾ cup softened butter (173 grams)
- ⅓ cup sugar (65 grams)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (240 grams)
- ½ teaspoon salt
Time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Make the cookies
- Cream together the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Stir in the flour and salt. Mix until just combined. Wrap the dough tightly in plastic wrap and chill at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Bring the dough to room temperature and roll it into 1 inch balls. Using your thumb, thimble or the back of a wooden spoon, make an indent in the middle of each cookie. Put the cookies on sheet pans lined with baking parchment. Refrigerate as you warm up the oven.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. They will still look a little pale after baking. Cool completely before filling.
- Melt about ⅓ cup of dulce de leche in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Fill each cookie with a teaspoon of the dulce de leche. Sprinkle with Fleur de Sel.
Login and Registration Form