- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 oz Italian or Iberian pine nuts
- 4 oz walnuts chopped
- 2 oz almonds, blanched and chopped
- 4 oz Pecorino, grated + additional for serving
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Time: 30 minutes
Make the Pasta
- Pulse the nuts and garlic together in the food processor. Use short pulses. You want the nuts to be finely chopped, not ground to a paste. Add the cheese, pulse again to distribute, then add the oils as needed to loosen the pesto.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking liquid. Drain the fusilli. Toss with the pesto, adding cooking liquid as needed to coat the pasta with sauce. Garnish with chopped parsley.