- 2 cups all purpose flour (330 grams)
- 3 cup granulated sugar (600 grams)
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup dutch processed cocoa powder (120 grams)
- 1 cup room temperature milk of choice
- 1/2 cup room temperature plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar (more/less to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 3-5 drops green food coloring (more/less on preference)
- 1 cup heavy cream
Time: 1 hour
Make the Brownies
- Preheat your oven to 350F and line an 9’’x13’’ pan with parchment and cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Set it aside. Then in a separate bowl, beat together your sugar, oil, espresso powder, milk, yogurt, and vanilla for 2-3 minutes on high.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add about 2/3 of the Amedei Gocce Drops. Place the butter on top and melt in the microwave until the butter and chocolate chips are both fully melted. Then mix them together. Pour the melted chocolate and butter into your wet ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on a medium.
- Slowly fold in your dry ingredients into the wet ones. Mix until just combined, you do not want to over mix. Fold in the rest of your chocolate chips. Pour the batter into your baking pan and bake for 40-45 minutes. Stick a toothpick in after 40-45 minutes, if it does not come out clean, add 5 more minutes to the baking time. Then, after the cook time has elapsed, turn the oven off, open it slightly and let the brownies sit for 10-15 minutes. Remove the brownies, let them cool completely.