- 6 peaches
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup granola
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
- Dice 3 of the peaches and mix them with brown sugar, Cavalli Riserva Nando Balsamico, cinnamon, and pinch of salt to let them macerate.
- Meanwhile, slice the other 3 peaches and grill on each side for 3-4 minutes until lightly charred.
- Once the peaches are grilled, mix them together with the macerated peaches and let everything cool while you mix together the Greek yogurt and 776 Greek Orange Blossom Honey.
- Then begin assembling each Grilled Peach Parfait. Start by adding a layer of Greek yogurt to the bottom of your parfait cup. Then a layer of granola and a layer of peaches on top. Repeat until you reach the top of the dish and top with a light drizzle of Cavalli Balsamico and serve.