- 1 6- inch rosemary sprig
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 3-pound seedless watermelon
Time: 15 minutes
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Fry rosemary until crispy, about 20 seconds. Drain on a paper towel. Reserve the oil in the pan. Add the rosemary oil to it.
- Blend the honey into the yogurt and spread it on your serving plate. Cut the melon into 3-4 inch fingers leaving the rind on. Toss watermelon and grapefruit juice in a large bowl.
- Grill the melon pieces for a minute or two until they take on some color. Flip them over for another minute. Arrange them on top of the yogurt. Drizzle with the rosemary oil. Crumble the fried rosemary over them. Finish with a generous pinch or two of the spiced salt.
- Adapted from Bon Appetite
Login and Registration Form