- 1/3 cup of
- 3 tablespoons of
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 3 fresh Rosemary Sprigs
- Juice of one Lemon
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1lb of chicken tenderloins
Time: 30 minutes, plus 1 hour marinating
Yield: 4 SERVINGS
- Mix up all the ingredients. Reserve about a 1/2 cup of marinade to baste the chicken.
- Combine the chicken and marinade in a bag. Let it marinate in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight.
- Heat the grill to medium-high on one side. Oil the grates.
- Grill the chicken for about 3 minutes and turn. Grill for another 3 minutes (internal temperature should be 165 degrees)
- Baste the chicken and turn and baste again. You want a nice golden crust to form.
- Rest for 5 minutes and serve.