- 6 oz. mushrooms (beech, chanterelles, oyster, shiitake, hen of the woods, porcini etc.)
- 1 teaspoon shallot, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon flat parsley leaves, finely chopped
- Knob of butter
- Pinch of finely ground black pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Pinch of fine sea salt
Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 2 SERVINGS
- Start by cleaning the mushrooms then slicing them.
- Finely chop the shallot and mince the parsley.
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil into a frying pan over medium heat with the mushrooms.
- When they have good color, turn off the heat and add the shallots, parsley, pepper and butter to the pan. Mix, then keep warm.
- Pour the cream into a pan, add salt. Heat for a few seconds.
- Stir in the truffle oil. Emulsify the mixture using a hand blender.
- Mound the mushrooms in a small bowl.
- Spoon the truffle cream over the mushrooms.
Login and Registration Form