- 10 full graham cracker sheets
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter (113 g)
- 16 oz. room temperature cream cheese (450 g)
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream cold (240 g)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar (100 g)
- 1/4 cup room temperature full fat sour cream or Greek yogurt (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (5 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (5 g)
Time: 8 hours
- Begin by making the crust. In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until they are fine crumbs.
- Then, melt two tablespoons of San Ignacio Dulce de Leche in the microwave for 15 seconds. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and melted Dulce de Leche until a crumbly dough forms.
- Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Press the dough into an even layer. Make sure to compact the mixture using the back of a glass or offset spatula. Chill in the freezer while you make the filling.
- Add the heavy whipping cream to a mixing bowl and beat until stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, add the room temperature cream cheese and granulated sugar. Beat for 3-5 minutes until light and fluffy, and no lumps 5. 6. 7. 8. remain. Add in the sour cream/yogurt, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat for another minute until fully combined. Fold the whipped cream mixture into the cream cheese mixture using a rubber spatula. Fold gently to preserve the airiness in the whipped cream.
- Once the filling is fully combined, remove the crust from the freezer. Evenly distribute the filling over the crust. Spread it into an even, smooth layer. Using a spoon or half-ounce cookie scoop, dollop the half cup of San Ignacio Dulce de Leche on top of the filling. Swirl it around using a butter knife. Sprinkle with Fleur de Sel and chill in the fridge for at least 8 hours or overnight.