- 6 large Russet potatoes
- Black Pepper (Optional)
- Parmesan cheese, grated (Optional)
- Flat leaf parsley, finely chopped (Optional)
Time: 30 minutes
Make the fries
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise in to ¼ “julienne. Put them in large bowl and cover them with plenty of cold water. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment or foil.
- Drain the potatoes and pat dry. Toss them with the olive oil. Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the sheet pans. Bake for 45 minutes. Stir them around and bake for 15 minutes more until crisp and golden.
- Drizzle with A L’ Olivier Black Truffle Infused EVOO. Sprinkle with salt
- You might want to add a grinding or two of pepper, a dusting of grated Parmesan and some finely chopped parsley.
Login and Registration Form