- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus additional for frying
- Flour for dredging
- 4 chicken cutlets ¼ inch thick
- Lemon wedges for serving
Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 SERVINGS
- In a blender or a food processor, combine onion, parsley, mustard and olive oil. Puree mixture into a thick, smooth paste.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Place flour in a shallow dish and dredge cutlets. Shake off any excess.
- Dip the cutlets into mustard puree and then back into the flour.
- In large, heavy-bottomed skillet, heat ¼ inch olive oil. When oil is hot, fry the cutlets for 3-4 minutes on each side until well browned and cooked through.
- Serve warm with lemon wedges.