- 1 ½ cups roasted yellow peppers, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 small chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 packages
- Sea salt
- 8 fresh basil leaves sliced in a chiffonade
Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 4 SERVINGS
- Put the roasted peppers, shallot, lemon juice, curry powder and chili pepper into a blender jar and puree until creamy.
- Pour the puree into a saucepan on low heat to warm it.
- Cook the pasta al dente in boiling salted water according to the package directions.
- Toss the spaghetti with the pepper cream and garnish with basil.