- 2 tbsp butter
- 500g fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted hazelnuts
- Salt & pepper
- Freshly grated parmesan to garnish (optional) – our parm – wedge
Time: 20 Minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy-bottomed pan. When small bubbles appear around the edges of the butter, add the mushrooms and fry on high heat for around 30 seconds.
- Add just enough water to cover the mushrooms and cover the pan. Cook for 5 mins or until the mushrooms are soft.
- Remove the lid and reduce the liquid.
- Add the garlic and season with salt & pepper. Roughly stir then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and add straight to the pan with the mushrooms.
- Add the chopped parsley and hazelnut oil. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately with a scattering of chopped hazelnuts, and a sprinkling of parmesan if you like.