- ¾ cup carrots, peeled and cut into julienne
- ¾ cup zucchini cut into julienne
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Sea salt and freshly milled pepper to taste
Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 SERVINGS
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon of coarse sea salt.
- While the water heats, melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium-low heat until the foam subsides.
- Add the anchovies and the vegetables. Stir to coat with the butter
- Season with salt and pepper. Cover. Sweat the vegetable for 4-5 minutes.
- Add the cream.
- Crumble in the saffron. Stir and allow to thicken.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce.
- Pass grated cheese at the table.
Login and Registration Form