- 1 pint of good pistachio gelato
- Mandranova Cerasuola Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 nice handfuls of pistachio nuts, toasted
- Fresh basil leaves , stacked , rolled and cut into chiffonade
- Amedei Cru Venezuela finely shredded on the grater or micro plane
- Pinch Esprit Du Sel Fleur de Sel
- Scoop gelato into serving dishes (or atop split brioche rolls).
- Allow 2 scoops per serving.
- Drizzle the oil over the gelato, garnish with the nuts, then the grated chocolate, topped off with a pinch of fleur de sel. Ecstasy!