- Follow directions on box add butter and some heavy cream
- Store bought meatballs
- Grilled Sausage and peppers
- Basil fresh
- Tomato Sauce
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
Time: 45 minutes
Make the Board
- Follow the package instructions to cook the polenta. Slowly add heavy cream to the polenta and about a tablespoon of butter so that the polenta becomes smooth and creamy.
- Use parchment paper on a wooden board - the longer the better. Take the hot polenta and spread it thickly on the parchment paper.
- Place the meats and sauces around the board on top of the polenta. Add herbs, cheese to the board. Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Serve immediately with a lot of spoons.
Login and Registration Form