- 4 fillets of pork 3 to 4 ounces each, cut from pork tenderloin
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- ½ cup homemade beef broth
Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 4 SERVINGS
- Top each pork fillet with 1 sprig of rosemary.
- Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each pork fillet, making sure the rosemary sprig is nice and cozy under the bacon.
- Tie the bundles with cooking string just to secure.
- Heat 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil in a sauté pan, add the pork fillets and brown over low heat.
- Add half the beef broth and 2 tablespoons of the Aceto Balsamico Artigianale.
- Simmer the pork in the mixture for about 10 minutes until the meat is nearly done.
- Remove the pork fillets and wrap in aluminum foil to keep warm. Add the remaining broth and remaining 2 tablespoons of Aceto Balsamico Artigianale to the liquid in the pan and reduce to a syrup.
- In a clean frying pan with a touch more extra virgin olive oil, crisp up the pork fillets until they are golden brown.
- Pour equal portions of the balsamic sauce onto 4 serving plates, lay one fillet over the syrupy sauce.
- Complete the plate with a swirl of Villa Manodori extra virgin olive oil and a sprig of rosemary for garnish.