- 1 ¼ cup pumpkin puree (300 grams)
- 1 ¾ cups flour (210 grams)
- ¼ cup olive oil (60 grams)
- ¼ cup milk of choice (60 grams)
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 grams)
- ½ cup brown sugar (100 grams)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice*
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup walnuts (optional) Raw sugar (optional)
Time: 1hour 10 mintues
- Preheat your oven to 350° F
- Grease a loaf pan. Line with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, blend the pumpkin puree, olive oil, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until almost fully combined. Then, fold in the chocolate and walnuts. Mix until no flour streaks remain. Pour the batter into the lined loaf pan and sprinkle raw sugar on top for a crunchy topping.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the loaf after 50 minutes. If it comes out clean with only a few crumbs on it, remove the loaf. If it comes out wet, bake for another 10-15 minutes. Let the loaf cool completely before slicing and serving.
- *To make Pumpkin Pie Spice Blend, mix: 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg, ½ teaspoon ground cloves, and ½ teaspoon ground all spice.
Login and Registration Form