- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ¼ cup Marcona almonds
- Sea salt
Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 4 SERVINGS
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a sheet pan with foil.
- Toss the broccoli florets with a dash or two of olive oil and a pinch of salt. Spread them on the sheet pan and roast for 20 minutes.
- Heat ¼ cup of olive oil in a small skillet or saucepan over medium heat until quite warm.
- Stir in the minced garlic and the smoked paprika and remove the pan from the heat. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Put the sherry vinegar and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Whisk until the salt dissolves, then slowly whisk in the paprika oil.
- Toss the broccoli with the almonds in a serving bowl with a few tablespoons of the vinaigrette.
Login and Registration Form