- 1/8 teaspoon (0 .6 ml)real vanilla extract
- 1 cup (237 ml) heavy cream
- 2 cups (473 ml) whole milk
- ¾ cup (171 gr) chopped pecans for garnish (Optional)
Time: 30 minutes , plus overnight freezing
Yield: 6 SERVINGS
- Warm the dulce de leche in a microwave-safe container on high for 1 minute. Put dulce de leche into the blender jar. Add the vanilla.
- Warm the cream in a microwave-safe container on high for 30 seconds. Lid the blender. Turn it on and slowly pour in the cream. Blend until fully incorporated. With the blender still running slowly, add the milk.
- Add the Fleur de sel.
- Put the blender jar in the freezer overnight. Remove from the freezer and blend until smooth.
- Dish up the ice cream and garnish with pecans if you like.