- 1 cup heavy cream
- Zest and juice from 1 Meyer lemon
- Salt and freshly milled white pepper to taste
Make the Pasta
- Set a large pot of water over high heat. Salt it when it comes to a boil.
- Put the cream, and the lemon zest in a heavy bottom saucepan, bring it up to a boil, then drop it to low until slightly thickened. Stir in the lemon juice. Taste for salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Toss it with the lemon cream in a pre-warmed serving dish. Grate some additional lemon zest over the top.