- Whipped Cream:
- 3-4 cups heavy cream (add more/less depending on size of the trifle dish)
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Berry and Ladyfinger Layers:
- 32 oz. strawberries, sliced
- 12 oz. blueberries
- 6 oz. blackberries
- 6 oz. raspberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pack of Forno Bonomi Savoiardi Ladyfingers
- Mint (to garnish)
Time: 25 Minutes
Yield: Varies Depending on Trifle Dish Size
- In a large bowl, mix together the strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, A L’Olivier Vinegar Fruit Vinegar, and granulated sugar. Set the mixture aside for 10-15 minutes to let the berries macerate.
- Meanwhile, make the whipped cream by combining the heavy cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Once you have made the whipped cream and macerated the berries, line the bottom of your trifle dish with ladyfingers. Top with a layer of the fruit mixture. Make sure to pour in some of the fruit juices. Then, add a layer of whipped cream and repeat until you reach the top of the bowl.
- Garnish with mint and let the trifle chill for 2-4 hours before serving.