- 8 oz heavy cream
- ¼ cup Parmigiano - Reggiano
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 sprigs of parsley for garnish
Time: 30 minutes
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan set over medium -low heat to warm through and slightly thicken.
- Cook the pasta in abundant salted water, according to package directions, (add 1 tablespoon of sea salt to the water once it comes to a boil), about 2-3 minutes. Reserve 1 cup of the pasta cooking water.
- Drain the tagliatelle and return it to the pot. Stir the truffle sauce into the cream. Pour the truffled cream over the pasta and sprinkle on the grated cheese. Give it a splash of the reserved pasta cooking liquid if it seems dry. Toss and stir until the pasta is well coated. Give it a twist or two from the pepper mill. Garnish each serving with a sprig of parsley.