- 8 oz. goat cheese (room temperature)
- 6 oz. blackberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Rosemary (chopped, to taste)
- Black pepper
- 8 bread slices
Time: 15 mins
Yield: 8 Servings
- In a small bowl, mix together the blackberries and lemon juice. Then, set aside.
- In a food processor, whip together the goat cheese, honey, and a pinch of salt.
- Once you make the whipped goat cheese, toast the bread slices.
- Spread a layer of goat cheese over each slice of bread. Then, top with the black berry mixture, freshly crushed black pepper, chopped rosemary, and a drizzle of A L’Olivier Lavender Olive Oil.