- For the crust:
- 3 cups shortbread cookie crumbs
- ½ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup sugar
- For the filling:
- 1 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup dark corn syrup
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecans, roughly chopped
Time: Prep Time: 20 Mins Cook Time: 45 Mins
Yield: 24 Servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9 pan with foil and grease well.
- In a large bowl combine graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar. Press the crumb mixture into the bottom of the pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine brown sugar, corn syrups, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined. Stir in pecans and chocolate. Pour mixture over prepared crust and bake for 30-35 minutes, or just until the middle is set. Allow cooling before slicing. Slice into 24 squares.