- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- cup butter-melted
- 1 vanilla bean
- strawberries (optional)
Time: 10 Minutes
Yield: 6 Waffles
- Preheat the waffle iron to desired temperature.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter, and vanilla bean seeds.
- Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended and smooth.
- Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp.
- Spoon on Dulce de Leche and strawberries (optional) and serve immediately.