- 2 sirloin steaks, about 8 oz each
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking or preheat the broiler.
- Sprinkle each side of the steaks with 1 tablespoon of the salt blend. Press it in.
- Drizzle each side of the steaks with a teaspoon of the oil. Let the steaks rest for 15-20 minutes at room temperature.
- Grill the steaks rare to medium-rare, 3-4 minutes per side depending on the thickness. Let them rest for 5 minutes after taking them off the fire.
- Finish with a drizzle of the smoked olive oil.